Current Fundraising Appeals
The two current fundraising appeals are listed below. If you would like to donate to them, please see the information listed on this page. The simplest way to donate is via the School's BT MyDonate page
- 2017-2018 Annual Fund
- 2018 Leavers Deposit Donation Appeal
Different Ways to Give to Ewell Castle School
• Regular Giving – donating monthly, quarterly or annually can spread the cost of a gift and also enables the School to plan ahead.
• Single Gift - Gifts can also be made as one off payments.
• Legacy - A legacy or bequest is likely to be the most significant gift a supporter of the School will ever make. Its impact on the School’s bursary scheme is substantial. If you are considering leaving a legacy to the School in your estate planning, please contact our Development Manager, Carol Hernandez.
• BT MyDonate – If you would prefer to donate online, the easiest way to do this is via the BT MyDonate button on the School website.
How You Can Contribute
Currently you can contribute via cheque payable to "Ewell Castle School", via a bank transfer via a Standing Order or via the My Donate button on the School website, which will enable donors to give to the Annual Fund by using their credit cards online.
If you are a UK tax payer the value of any gift to Ewell Castle School's Annual Fund can be increased by up to 25% for every £1 that you give - at no extra cost to you. All you need to do is sign the Gift Aid declaration on the donation form which can be downloaded via the pdf below. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim tax relief in your tax return.
Ewell Castle School Bank Details: Barclays Bank Sort Code: 20-29-90 Account: 30357960
To discuss any aspect of tax effective giving to the Ewell Castle School Annual Fund (including legacies), please contact Ms Carol Hernandez, Marketing, Development and Alumni Manager. Tel: +44 (0) 20 8394 3578 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a UK tax payer, we can reclaim 25% on your gift, thus increasing the value of your gift to the School. Higher rate tax payers can claim the difference between the rate they pay and basic rate on their donation.
Each year we support a number of bright pupils who without finanical support would not be able to have a Ewell Castle School education. If you would like to contribute towards their education, you can do so via a contribution to the Bursary Fund and further information can be obtained via the School Bursar or Marketing and Development Manager, Carol Hernandez via email@example.com