Fees, Finance & Catering
Fee levels (per term) September 2019 to July 2020
|Nursery (extended morning only)||£1,725|
|Nursery (full day) & Reception||£3,014|
|Preparatory School Y1-Y2||£3,527|
|Preparatory School Y3-Y6||£3,986|
|Senior School Y7-Y13||£5,814|
Finance Department Information Leaflet 2019/20
Covering; fees, bursaries, scholarships, payments, additional expenses, learning support & EAL one to one tuition, early morning and after school care, PTA subscription, counselling, fees refund scheme, childcare vouchers, advance payments, late and non-payment of fees, lunches & breakfast club, healthcare scheme, public examination fees, replacement books fee.
Invoices and Fees
- Invoices are raised termly in advance and fees must be paid by the first day of each new term (except for where parents pay by monthly direct debit via School Fee Plan.)
- Fees are reviewed annually by the School Governors and parents are informed a full term in advance of a change, normally by the end of March.
- In addition to the School fees, invoices may also include:
- Fees Refund Scheme
- AXA PPP Pupils' Health Care Scheme
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Subscription (one off charge)
- Failure to pay the school fees constitutes a breach of contract and this will result in a place at the School being withdrawn.
Other items that may incur additional fees include:
- After school care
- Public examination fees
- EAL (English Additional Language) support if and as appropriate* See below
- Co-curricular clubs
- School trips and tours
- Work experience (insurance)
Exercise books are provided by the School and most text books are provided on a loan basis.
EAL (English as an Additional Language) lessons are charged to fee invoices termly in arrears. Any fee enquiries should be referred to the Bursar.
We strongly recommend that our pupils have a hot lunch at School. Contract lunches are available for pupils from Reception to Year 13. Please see the attached document for further details.
Withdrawal – Fees in Lieu of notice
Parents are reminded that under the conditions of acceptance, at least a term’s notice of withdrawal is required in writing to the Principal. Fees in lieu of notice will be charged for late withdrawals after the due date e.g. for withdrawal before the start of Autumn Term 2020 notice to be received before the start of the preceding Summer Term 2020.
To apply for a place at Ewell Castle School for your child, you will need to complete an application form and return this to The Admissions Department. The £125.00 registration fee should be paid via electronic bank transfer - bank details and the application form are available under the Registration tab on the website. After you have received and accepted an offer of a place at the School for your child, you will be asked to pay a deposit.
A deposit is payable on acceptance of a place, refundable at the end of a pupil’s education at the School. The deposit is not refundable in the event of a pupil, having accepted a place, not joining the School. The deposit amount is as follows:
|Nursery and Reception deposit||£500|
|Year 1 to Year 13 deposit||£1,000|
Deposits can only be made by bank transfer.
Please quote 'Deposit' together with your child's name in the reference field.
Ewell Castle School Bank Details
Sort Code: 20-29-90