Fee levels (per term) September 2018 to July 2019
|Nursery (extended morning only)||£1,651|
|Nursery (full day) & Reception||£2,884|
|Preparatory School Y1-Y2||£3,375|
|Preparatory School Y3-Y6||£3,814|
|Senior School Y7-Y13||£5,564|
Invoices and Fees
- Invoices are raised termly in advance and fees must be paid by the first day of each new term (except for where parents pay by monthly standing order).
- Fees are reviewed annually by the School Governors and parents are informed a full term in advance of a change, normally by the end of March.
- In addition to the School fees, invoices may also include:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Fees Refund Scheme
- BUPA Schools Scheme
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Subscription (one off charge)
- Failure to disclose any Special Educational Needs pertaining to your child may result in the offer of a place at Ewell Castle School being withdrawn.
- Failure to pay the school fees constitutes a breach of contract and this will result in a place at the School being withdrawn.
Other items that may incur additional fees include:
- After school care
- Public examination fees
- Extra-curricular clubs
- School trips and tours
- Work experience (insurance)
Exercise books are provided by the School and most text books are provided on a loan basis.
We strongly recommend that our pupils have a hot lunch at School. Contract lunches are available for pupils from Reception to Year 13. Please see the attached document for further details.
Withdrawal – Fees in Lieu of notice
Parents are reminded that under the conditions of acceptance, at least a term’s notice of withdrawal is required in writing, even if it is provisional, sent to the Principal in writing and fees in lieu of notice will be charged for late withdrawals after the due date e.g. for withdrawal before the start of Autumn Term 2017, notice to be received before the start of the preceding Summer Term 2017.
A deposit is payable on acceptance of a place, refundable at the end of a pupil’s education at the School. The deposit is not refundable in the event of a pupil, having accepted a place, not joining the School. The deposit amount is as follows:
|Nursery and Reception deposit||£500|
|Year 1 to Year 13 deposit||£1,000|
Deposits can be paid either by cheque, made payable to Ewell Castle School, or by bank transfer.
Please quote 'Deposit' together with your child's name in the reference field.
Ewell Castle School Bank Details
Sort Code: 20-29-90