Fees, Finance & Catering
Finance Department Information Leaflets 2022/23 and 2023/24 - all fees to be paid by bank transfer
Covering; fees, bursaries, scholarships, payments, additional expenses, learning support & EAL one to one tuition, early morning and after school care, PTA subscription, counselling, fees refund scheme, childcare vouchers, advance payments, late and non-payment of fees, lunches & breakfast club, healthcare scheme, public examination fees, replacement books fee.
Invoices and Fees
- Invoices are raised termly in advance and fees must be paid by the first day of each new term by bank transfer (not cheque) (except for where parents pay by monthly direct debit via School Fee Plan.)
- Fees are reviewed annually by the School Governors and parents are informed a full term in advance of a change, normally by the end of March.
- In addition to the School fees, invoices may also include:
- Fees Refund Scheme (details for current parents are on My School Portal)
- AXA PPP Pupils' Health Care Scheme (details for current parents are on My School Portal)
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Subscription (one off charge)
- Failure to pay the school fees constitutes a breach of contract and this will result in a place at the School being withdrawn.
Full Time Nursery & Reception Fees
Full days including lunch £3,695 per term
Minimum Nursery attendance is 5 morning sessions per week including lunch. Please contact admissions for further details.
Years 1 and 2
£4,160 per term
Years 3 to 6
£4,702 per term
Years 7 to 13
£6,731 per term
Other items that may incur additional fees include:
- After school care
- Public examination fees
- EAL (English Additional Language) support if and as appropriate* See below
- Co-curricular clubs
- School trips and tours
- Work experience (insurance)
Exercise books are provided by the School and most text books are provided on a loan basis.
EAL (English as an Additional Language) lessons are charged to fee invoices termly in arrears. Any fee enquiries should be referred to the Bursar.
We strongly recommend that our pupils have a hot lunch at School. Contract lunches are available for pupils from Nursery to Year 13. Please see the finance leaflet for further details.
Withdrawal – Fees in Lieu of notice
Parents are reminded that under the conditions of acceptance, at least a term’s notice of withdrawal is required in writing to the Principal. Fees in lieu of notice will be charged for late withdrawals after the due date e.g. for withdrawal before the start of Autumn Term 2021 notice to be received before the start of the preceding Summer Term 2021.
To apply for a place at Ewell Castle School for your child, you will need to complete an application form and return this to The Admissions Department. The £125.00 registration fee should be paid via electronic bank transfer - bank details and the application form are available under the How To Apply page on the website. After you have received and accepted an offer of a place at the School for your child, you will be asked to pay a deposit.
A deposit is payable on acceptance of a place, refundable at the end of a pupil’s education at the School. The deposit is not refundable in the event of a pupil, having accepted a place, not joining the School. The deposit amount is as follows:
|Nursery and Reception deposit||£500|
|Year 1 to Year 13 deposit||£1,000|
Deposits can only be made by bank transfer.
Please quote 'Deposit' together with your child's name in the reference field.
Ewell Castle School Bank Details
Sort Code: 20-29-90
School Fee Plan
To access the information for School Fee Plan, please click on the banner ad below.