Please click on the blue boxes below to access the Ewell Castle School Prospectus and Application Form.
How to apply for a place at Ewell Castle School for entry September 2024
- Submit completed application form with £125.00 registration fee
- Provide us with a copy of the child's most recent school report and a copy of their birth certificate or passport with completed application form
- Pre-Prep and Prep children will be invited for a Taster Session
- Senior School applicants will be invited to sit Entrance Assessments on Thursday 23rd November 2023. Practical Scholarship Assessments will also take place on this day
- Prospective Sixth Form candidates are interviewed by the Heads of Sixth Form. Sixth Form placements are conditional upon the required GCSE (or equivalent) grades being achieved. If students wish to apply for scholarships, academic and practical scholarship assessments will take place on Thursday 23rd November 2023.
For mid-year applications, please contact the Admissions Department for availability of spaces
Ewell Castle School Bank Details
Please quote 'Reg fee' together with your child's name.
Sort code: 20-29-90
Thank you for your interest in Ewell Castle School.