Each year we support a number of bright pupils who without financial support would not be able to have a Ewell Castle School education. If you would like to contribute towards their education, you can do so via a contribution to the Bursary Fund.
The two current fundraising appeals are:
- 2017-2018 Annual Fund
- 2018 Leavers Deposit Donation Appeal
Different Ways to Give to Ewell Castle School
- Regular Giving – donating monthly, quarterly or annually can spread the cost of a gift and also enables the School to plan ahead
- Single Gift – Gifts can also be made as one-off payments
- Legacy – A legacy or bequest is likely to be the most significant gift a supporter of the School will ever make. Its impact on the School’s bursary scheme is substantial. If you are considering leaving a legacy to the School in your estate planning, please contact our Development Manager, Carol Hernandez. Tel: +44 (0) 20 8394 3578. Email: email@example.com.
- BT MyDonate – If you would prefer to donate online, the easiest way to do this is via BT MyDonate.
How You Can Contribute
Currently you can contribute via cheque payable to “Ewell Castle School”, via a bank transfer via a Standing Order or via the My Donate button above, which will enable donors to give to the Annual Fund by using their credit cards online.
Ewell Castle School Bank Details
Sort Code: 20-29-90
If you are a UK tax payer the value of any gift to Ewell Castle School’s Annual Fund can be increased by up to 25% for every £1 that you give - at no extra cost to you. All you need to do is sign the Gift Aid declaration on the donation form which can be downloaded via the pdf below. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim tax relief in your tax return.